Friday, August 5, 2011

Saturday.


A dark rainy Saturday after a week of almost spring like weather. A friend calls this "Sucker's spring" in Canberra - fooling us into thinking our bunkering down for the sub zero nights is over and that we can now emerge back into the sun in t-shirts with renewed life - only to plunge us back into the freeze for the next month. Cruel. 
A couple of cool etsy finds this morning - an original oil painting by one of my favourite etsy artists Vivienne Strauss above and below this too cool scarf by Celapiu. Hope you are having a great Saturday!
"and she grew..." by Matchstickgirl.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! cool finds Mrs :) Love them all. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf - very cool indeed. My granny use to have a real fox fur stole complete with head, tail and feet. I use to play with it as a child and pretent it was my pet fox. Now when I look at it is is rather revolting. I prefer the felt version here.

    ReplyDelete