Thursday, April 22, 2010

More Yellow (Is there ever enough?).



My Elk beads.

Easter biccies from my neighbor.

The weather in Canberra has been heavenly these last few weeks. Clear blue skies and crisp autumn air - perfect for hanging around the tennis courts with a book as my six year old enjoys the pee-wee holiday camp. I watch on at adjacent courts as fit retirees play mixed doubles and then adjourn to the gardened areas for thermos tea and home baked treats. What could be more ideal than that???

2 comments:

  1. There can never be enough yellow. Looks as though you are gathering quite a collection of yellow, which will come in handing when yellow day swings around this June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great collection of yellow..have to say I think I like the floor boards the best never seen yellow ones done

    ReplyDelete