Saturday, May 7, 2011

Brooch Swap.

Hello. It's been a little while for me since engaged in blog world. Lots of study commitments to get through (made it though - hooray!) and lots of illness (not hooray). Not to worry, have found my way back in today by engaging with this exciting idea I found at flowerpress.blogspot of a brooch swap. I've been thinking of making some brooches once time allows and more lately becoming quite excited by the idea (as you do). Also I've never done a swap before and that's got to be fun so why hold back? Also Susie is allowing lots of time in the deadline which gives me heaps of confidence. Mind you I pretty much just wanna start now. First things first though. Think I might have a little look around  all the sites I follow and see what I've been missing out on. See you there :)

Brooch Swap Flickr group

1 comment: